Andersen Clinic Operational Changes
36th Wing Public Affairs
/ Published March 18, 2020
ANDERSEN AIR FORCE BASE, Guam --
To be in line with 36th Wing policy, “Installation access is restricted to Mission Essential Personnel (MEP) Monday through Friday. All other personnel with privileges will have access Saturday and Sunday,” the 36th Medical Group will adjust operations effective immediately:
• Saturday, March 21st the MDG will implement single point of entry. Please enter through the Flight Medicine entrance in the rear of the clinic. Patient parking will also be located to the rear, by the Flight Medicine clinic entrance.
• Saturday, March 21st the clinic will be open to retirees and their dependents from 0800-1600, by appointment ONLY. Please call 366-9355, 0700-1600, Monday-Friday to schedule an exam.
• Monday, March 23rd all clinics with the exception of Flight Medicine, Mental Health and Physical Therapy will be CLOSED. Flight Medicine will provide acute care to Active Duty ONLY from 0800-1600 on a walk-in basis. Please call 366-9355 to schedule an appointment with Mental Health and Physical Therapy.
• Tuesday, March 24th normal operations will resume for all Active Duty and Dependents, 0800-1700.
In addition to operational changes, the 36th MDG have some Important updates effective immediately:
• The Pharmacy S.I.C.K. Program will be unavailable until further notice. If you require medication normally provided in the S.I.C.K. Program, you must call 366-9355 for a telephone consult. If necessary, a prescription will be written for you to obtain medication.
• North West Field Clinic - as of 23 MAR 2020 the clinic is CLOSED until further notice.
• Physical Therapy - while the gym is closed, Physical Therapy will remain OPEN. Please use the side door at the Fitness Center to enter.
• Family Health Walk-In’s – if you think you require a throat swab for a sore or strep throat, please call 366-9355 for additional guidance.
• If you have been out of country in the past 14 days or have been in close proximity to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, AND you are experiencing Fever, Dry Cough, or Shortness of Breath please do not enter the Medical Group. Call the appointment line at 366-9355 and the medical staff will advise you on next steps.
For after hours care, please call the Nurse Advice Line (NAL) at 1-800-TRICARE (874-2273). Due to a 300% call volume increase, expect 2-3 hour delays in reaching NAL representatives.